Appealing Immigration Decisions In Courts Across The Country

If you have received an unfavorable immigration decision in a removal hearing or for a visa application, your legal battle does not need to end with the immigration judge's ruling. You have a right to appeal this decision to the USCIS Administrative Appeals Office (AAO), the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) or federal court. When your immigration status hangs in the balance, it is critical that you follow all procedures in this process.

At the Law Offices of Judith L. Wood, our aggressive immigration attorneys explore all options when we help clients challenge lower court rulings. Our principal lawyer, Judith L. Wood, has successfully contested immigration decisions in California and circuit courts across the country. Our legal team has the strong litigation background you need to handle complex immigration matters.

Qualified To Handle A Range Of Appeals

When you hire us, we will design a strong argument for appealing the immigration decision using paperwork and evidence submitted, testimony presented and transcripts filed. You can rely on us to help you complete required documents on time so that your request for an appeal can move forward.

We represent immigrants seeking:

  • Motion to reopen
  • Motion to reconsider
  • Appeal of immigration decision

Each of our immigration lawyers is skilled at writing briefs and arguing claims in court. We have assisted clients appealing a negative decision related to:

Our Los Angeles immigration firm is recognized throughout the United States for our dedication to our clients, our vast understanding of the law and our creative legal strategies. We strive to provide the best legal representation available to all clients because we know these immigration decisions have long-lasting consequences.

Take Action To Protect Your Immigration Status Today. Contact Our Team.

The appeals process is complex. Let us help you navigate the legal system so that you receive the most favorable outcome based on your unique situation. You can easily contact us for a free consultation by calling 213-680-7801 or completing our online form.